A smoking hot topic, presented by Paul de Raaij who happens to work at a smoking hot company. And as they say, where there’s smoke there’s fire! Join us for an evening of Sourced Events, with free refreshments and a hotdog or two. And perhaps sponsor some raffle items while you’re at it?
• 19:00 – 19:20: Welcome with drinks & snacks
• 19:20 – 19:30: Intro by SweetlakePHP
• 19:30 – 20:30: Exploring CQRS and Event Sourcing by Paul de Raaij
• 20:30 – 20:45: Break
• 20:45 – 21:00: Lightningtalk API endpoint maintenance by Eva Zuckerberg
• 21:00 – 21:30: Group discussion
• 21:30 – 21:45: Raffle, Announcements, Feedback
• 21:45 – ??:??: Networking and drinks
Talk: Exploring CQRS and Event Sourcing
Developers talk a lot about CQRS and Event Sourcing nowadays. This presentation will introduce you to these patterns within our context of an e-commerce application. Note, this talk describes our view of the patterns, It is not something we have running in production.
About: Paul de Raaij (@pderaaij)
Paul de Raaij is a DevOps engineer at Coolblue with a passion for automating tasks and evangelizing an operation mentality to developers. Besides working on automation and deployment he is currently focused on rebuilding Coolblue’s monolithic applications into a microservices architecture using Node.JS. Having recently discovered the joy of presenting he is now developing several presentations about development, DevOps, responsibility and management.
API endpoint maintenance, by Eva Zuckerberg
1 JetBrains license
We can always use more raffle items! Help us out!
Coolblue – drinks
Dutch Innovation Factory – location
Future500 BV – hotdogs