You’ve been playing with Docker a while now. It’s good, really. But there’s just that one little issue. And that one. Oh, and that thing that’s been on the backlog for 6 months. You’ll get to that one day. Definitely. Probably. Maybe?
Or… you could spend a Saturday solving your problems together with Lucas van Lierop. That’s right, a free workshop where you can bring actual issues you’re encountering and tackle them together or as a team. Together, you’ll set the curriculum and tackle issues in whatever toolchain you’re using.
What To Bring:
• A laptop with Docker installed.
• A Docker project you’d like to work on.
• Some previous experience with containers. This workshop will not cover the basics of Docker.
• A willingness to share what you’ve learned with the class at the end of the workshop. 🙂
• The number of spots is extremely limited. Please do not RSVP unless you are SURE you can make it. If you drop at the last minute, you may not be able to attend future workshops.
• Lunch is provided, hooray!
• Please note: this workshop is on a Saturday, not the usual meeting time.
• Please only RSVP yes if you can stay for the full workshop.
Topics we can discuss:
• Continuous integration, including UI tests
• Design principles
• Running build tools
• How to deal with common problems (e.g: users, file permissions, signal handling, dependencies between services)
• Health checks
Lunch & Drinks
We’ll be providing Vietnamese Street Food from the HU catering, as well as coffee and tea throughout the day. Just let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.